Saturday, October 12, 2013

Special Feature: Where to find Razor Clams in SF for all you seafood lovers



http://instagram.com/ichompsf

I LOVE RAZOR CLAMS!!!!!  They are so hard to find in SF! They have the texture of a well braised abalone n tastes of mild brininess with a hint of sweetness. On the right days you can find them at Coqueta... always done perfectly! If you have never had Razor clams and really want to try some, I highly recommend calling them before heading there. The rest of their menu is to die for so it doesn't hurt paying them a visit anyway.  Their cocktails are nothing short of perfection.  Believe me when I say it doesn't matter which one you order... your socks are coming off.  I'll feature some of their dishes in future posts. 

Coqueta: Razor Clams





Coqueta
Pier 5
The Embarcadero, San Francisco Ca 94111
415.704.8866
www.coquetasf.com

No comments:

Post a Comment